Benefits of Working with an Owner's Rep
Most business do not have the resources or experience necessary
to manage a construction project. An owner's rep represents your
interests as though they were a member of your staff.
This means that an experienced project manager will make sure that the general contractor completes your job in a professional and verifiable manner. Some additional
benefits of using an Owners Representative are listed below.
- On-site Project Management - We evaluate the quality
of construction and promote appropriate improvements as needed.
- Construction Administration - Monitor scheduling and project
management to assure that major milestones are met.
- Construction Meetings - We represent your interests in
meetings with the general contractor and all other entities employed
- Manage Inspection Process - We will review building permits
and verify that all contractor are properly licensed and insured.
- Pay Draw Reviews - We verify that work has been completed
according to your satisfaction before approving pay draws to your
- More Info...